FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Sunday, April 1, 2007

SUNDAY

Still waiting on results from the CT scan... my stitches fell out yesterday .. so thats good.. no more poking me in my jaw...

Just wanted to share a few springtime pictures with you.. the first one is my two 'maters... aren't they beautiful..lol..Here are some more flowers too... enjoy...
Next post will be weigh in tomorrow... might have to wait and post on Tuesday because Tomorrow evening is the first night of Passover and I have a seder to go too. Though I won't be going to my class tomorrrow night .. I am going to stop and weigh in.. Getting off work a little early tomorrow...


Wish me well


Wish you well too..

1 comment:

Mouthy Girl said...

Ahhh yes! Pictures of springtime always make me smile. Here's to stitches that fall out and CTscans that turn out great!

I'm thinking positive thoughts for your weigh-in. I can remember the fear I used to have when stepping on a scale. Ack!