FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

TO MY FRIEND LOVETHYSELF

I can't comment on your blog for some reason now.. I don't know where the comment section went .. regardless I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and you posted two AWESOME POSTS.. they are real.. and they make you think .. they make me think too...and it is good we are thinking.. and asking ourselves the big questions.. All of this will happen.. it is all about Change..... all these changes will happen as you are ready. as I am ready.. as anyone is ready... WE have the ability to make choices.. and that is totally what I am about.. CHOICES.. and they are hard.. and it is scary.. and sometimes we make the wrong choice.. but that is okay too.. It is all about one step at time.. I know exactly how you feel and so do many others out there... Give yourself time.. make a change each day.. and praise yourself constantly as you change.. YOU CAN DO IT...We can do it.. and I will be watching your blog carefully.. and PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG AGAIN.. I have done it before I know.... and I promise I will have a new post up at TWO WHEELS ONLY soon.. waiting for a ride to come up.. and hopefully we will be on one some time in APRIL>..

No comments: