FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

BLOGGING IS THERAPUTIC I NEED THERAPY

JUST GOING TO LIST IT ALL:

I am horribly hormonal... HORRIBLE MOAN ALL
I am miffed that when I am weepy , my beloved says to me .. that this is not the worst thing in the world that can happen, that I will be fine. that I need to get a hold of myself
This just makes me more weepy.
I AM HORRIBLE MOAN ALL ( hormonal) ( this my week off the pill, weepy week)
SUNDAY THIS WILL BE OVER YAY ( new 3 month cycle of pill YAY)
I don't understand what happened to all the baby ducks that were in the pond at the front of the subdivsion.
Yes I do.. the cats, snakes and various other prey got them...
that makes me sad
I cried when Gina was booted from American Idol
I need help
I am scared about tomorrow.. I have never had a scope up my nose before.. but from what I hear it is not too bad.
I am scared I might have a bigger problem over the right eye.. I want to know what that is specifically and if it is sinus related
Part of me wants to BINGE .. but I am not.. I am blogging...
I am tired of the sharp pains in my head, just had one a second ago.. they start in the back of my neck on the left side, then I get them on the right side over my brow.
I am so tired of pain
I am so cheerful
Don't I just make you want to smile
I think I am going to implode
My mother worries me... things are changing with her.. age is creeping in..
She almost is 74 . I guess things change
Lots of issues with mom
but don't we all.
I wish it were different
But it is not.
Okay there...
The list is done.
Going to bed... will post tomorrow
Wish me well
Wish you well too.

1 comment:

Natalie C. said...

Honi, I'm just catching up on your blog. I can't believe there are no comments on this one. I'm so glad you were able to vent on the blog instead of binge. (And it would have been ok if a binge happened, because we can get up after we're hit, see your post on Rocky)... :) I'm sorry you went through a rough patch there. You are soooo right that it's better to vent on the blog. I might try that some time. I sure hope things are better now!