FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Saturday, April 14, 2007

ONE WACKY FRIDAY

You know that look your dog gives you when he or she can not figure something out.. that little head tilt thing..??? Yesterday that was me…
I left work early to take Steve to the doctor.. I was pretty sure he had food poisoning… He was not able to drive.. and lucky for us we thought to bring a garbage bag.. not 10 minutes into the drive .. did I have to pull over .. Steve vomited for about 5 to 10 minutes straight.. I had never seen anything like that in my life.. all I could do was say ohh no. oh no I am so sorry .. oh gosh.. what a moron I am sometimes.. I know I looked like one of my dogs with that expression.. uhhh.. wow.. you gonna keep doing that .. ( imagining if one of my dogs were watching him). Seriously.. its horrible watching someone ill and u can not do anything for them.... Once he did that he felt much better.. WE had pulled off into a very NICE sub division.. and parked in front of a house.. we were pretty sure Steve had grossed out the yard man down the street LOL.. it was bizarre.. I learned though that I don’t get queasy when Steve gets sick.. I was so proud.. We both commented on that as I continued driving him to the doctor.. AHHH it must be Love…
When we got there . they put him on IV fluids in the Doctors office.. he was not sure if Steve had a virus or just food poisoning.. We got home later that afternoon and Steve rested until he spiked a fever.. This morning he woke up and he was much better.. I have yet to get sick.. cross your fingers.. Otherwise all is well…
Wish me well
Wish you well too…

1 comment:

WeightWatchnWoman said...

I hope that Steve feels better and that you do not get sick : )

As I was reading your post, I started laughing out loud. Not because Steve was sick, but I imagined what you looked like when you were saying "ohh no. oh no I am so sorry .. oh gosh.."

It is good to see some humor out of something like this. The important part is that all is well with you two.