FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Random Thoughts

It is getting closer to the weekend.. We are still going to Nashville.. but the good news is we are only going overnight so.. it looks like I will not have to deal with going out to dinner Sat nite YAY.. and if we eat out on the way home, it will be a subway or something I can do easily... YAY.. this makes me happy... I am glad to be home on Sunday we can go to Attala to the big Flea Market and look for plants for the yard..and puppies.. I love looking at puppies.. We will take Cookie ( look in sidebar for her picture) and let her nose around the puppies.. I am looking forward to that..
You know I am a firm believer that attitude is everything.. I have such a hard time relating to to bad attitudes... To me it has always been you catch more bees with honey.. so.. this HONI is very kind.. and treats those around her as respectfully as she can... I guess sometimes I automatically expect that back.. and when that is not the case .. well I Have a hard time understanding that.. I had one of those people call my office today.. and was so happy when the conversation was over...

Attitude applies to our success too.. If we believe we can succeed then we can.. no matter what road blocks come our way... Attitude helps us realize that we are not the sum of our pounds but more than that ..

All I really want is good health .. and as I shed these pounds I find that my health seems to get better and stronger...
Stronger is good.. better health is good too..
Wish me well
Wish you well too...

1 comment:

Grumpy Chair said...

I needed this little kick in the pants about attitude. You are so right.