FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Friday, April 20, 2007

LET'S PLAY INTERVIEW ME!!!!!

THANKS ICE CREAM MAMA!!!

Here are the questions:

1. What is your dream vacation? Obviously money and time are not an issue. To travel across the country via motorcycle and have the time to see everything.. Also I would love to visit Israel too.

2. What fictional character (movie, tv, book) would you most like to be? hmmm I have never really thought about that... I guess maybe Erica Kane from ALL MY CHILDREN .. LOL.. Money Men and Glamour lol...

3. What person from history would you most like to have a conversation with? Why? JFK because he inspired a nation to believe.

4. What one luxury item would you really want in your home? One of those wonderful showers that has all of those different shower heads and a steamer in it ...

5. Other than people (family, friends), what could you not live without? I hate to say this.. but my pc...


Here are the rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." If I don't have your email address, leave it for me in the comments.2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. 4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I would love one of those showers, too!

WeightWatchnWoman said...

Your PC??? LOL, love your honesty.

I would love the shower with the multiple shower heads...that would be so relaxing.