FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WHICH WAY DO I GO? this way ...

Well I am on the big search right now.. trying to come up with the right idea for my logging... just not sure what I want to do.. I do know that it takes me a while to log all my food and I want it a little bit more easier to do... I got some great ideas from Scale Junkie.. so now I just have to decide how I want to impliment things.. that is the mission I am on right now..

ANNIVERSARY: TODAY 1 year ago I made the decision to change my life.. so far I am down roughly 30 pounds.. YAY HONI lol.. 50 more to go!

Here are some Honi Food Facts:

TOP 4 Foods you will never see me eating

  1. Liver ( unless it is chopped liver yummmy)
  2. Okra in any form
  3. Brussel sprouts in any form
  4. Beets in any form

Top 4 Foods you will see me eating

  1. More organic products
  2. All fruit except Pears ( most of the time)
  3. Slimmed down versions of Italian foods
  4. Veggies not all but most
Food wise .. doing good.. Exercise wise I suck.. I told Steve at the very least .. when we are in town on weekends.. we are going to the gym.. that way at least 2 days a week we are doing something.. Steve pointed out that though we might not be at the gym we have been walking a LOT... which is true.. we have been doing a lot of that.

It is a quiet rainy cool Tuesdsay here...
Wish me well
Wish you well too..

4 comments:

Hanlie said...

Well done on a year of being good to yourself! Those new habits of yours will see you through. Just think where you'll be one year from today!

Grumpy Chair said...

No Pears!!! Yikes those are my favorite.

Brussel sprouts get a bad rap - they are delicious.

Scale Junkie said...

I knew we were soul sisters, I don't like pears either!

I just left a comment on your other post about starting a public Fitday and then putting the link in your sidebar...it might work for you. Check out Monicas...
expressingnotstuffing.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am loving all your top 4 foods ;) Well not hugely keen on Okra but I will eat it if I have to.
Well done for getting a lot of walking in. I do that too and it's a good form of exercise!