FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Saturday, January 12, 2008

ANNOUNCING:

ANOTHER GREAT ADVENTURE this is my new blog .. it will be dedicated to our trip to Israel ...

It has been a busy Saturday... we ran errands I got about 4 inches of my hair cut off finally .. it was down to my waist almost.. time to cut it... I love it after a good cut... We did only one foolish thing today that was having lunch at Johnny Rockets.. BLECH! I had a burger with lettuce tomato and ketchup .. like I do at Sonic from time to time.. This burger was horrible and a waste.. and it not only made me sick... but Steve got ill from his burger as well.. heartburn.. and queasy... learned a lesson there.. better to not be impulsive... I had a good breakfast toast and 2 over easy eggs.. funny thing was at lunch time I did not really want anything but for some stupid reason I ate anyhow.. so for dinner we made homemade salsa and had pita chips with it... YUMMMY!!!! kept it nice and light...
I weighed this morning... 183.4 down 4 pounds... I want to get to 180 and then go from there.. As everyone knows I have been feeling really yucky .. I have had side effects from the Bactrim.. the worst heartburn.. tomorrow I take my last pill YAY.. my digestive tract hurts more than the original pain now.. in fact I dare say I have no pain... I got home from work Last night ( Friday) and my chest was blazing.. heartburn.. I was not in the mood for dinner.. and Steve was not hungry either.. so we went to services.. then on our way to visit mom we stopped at Brewsters... Steve and I shared a waffle cone of no sugar fat free coffee ripple ice cream.. a half cup serving is 110 calories... I figured there was about 2 cups of icecream there.. so I am estimating I had 220 calories plus a little of the waffle cone...but that was my dinner and it felt really good going down... cooled off the heartburn... Not a very wise dinner but never the less .. dinner.. I came home and had light bread toasted so i could take my Bactrim. strange.. but .. its done.. what I discovered is that sometimes having dessert first and not having a real meal can be fun when shared with someone you love. I was so satisfied after having that... almost more than had a had a calorie balanced meal logged in my chart.. It was totally unplanned and that I think is what made it so nice.. I really do not feel as if I binged or cheated or anything negative.. it was just nice..and I probably would not have had that toast had I not had that pill to take...
Lets see .. oh here are a few doggie pics:
Lucky is now at Sara's for the time being: This was her last night at our house for now...taking a snooze in my lap..


Cookie :


Bazzie:
Wish me well
Wish you well too

5 comments:

Mouthy Girl said...

HOLY MOLY! Four more pounds? You are melting those pounds away, sister! I am so proud of you.

Bactrim is a hell drug. Now that you're done, I have to recommend Culturelle. You can get it over the counter but sometimes have to ask the pharmacist for it because it's about $20 a pack. They sometimes keep it behind the counter. It will help re-establish the "good" bacteria in your digestive tract.

I use it with Buddha....more now than ever. Hope you're on the end. LOVE the doggie pics!

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! Congrats on the loss!

Awww... your doggies are so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Honi, Four pounds! Wow! Well done you! That is excellent news :-)

And awwww, I love the doggy pics! They all look sooooo adorable. I KNOW that I shouldn't have a favourite, BUT, I do love "Cookie" LOL...

I hope the week ahead will be a good one for you.

LL xx

Lora said...

Great weight loss! Way to go! I hope the Bactrim did the trick and you'll be feeliong better now :-)

Diana Swallow said...

WOW!! Congrats on the 4 pounds. That ice cream sounds good, we have a Brewsters here but I haven't been to it. I might have to suggest that some time when we are in the mood for ice cream.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the doggie pictures, is it wrong for me to favor Bazzie? They all have such sweet faces.