FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Sunday, July 1, 2007

YAY I FOUND A SUIT

I did it I did it... YAY.. going swimming this afternoon I found a swim suit just like I wanted.. and I got a SIZE LARGE... no plus sizes YAY!!!!!! that was cool.. sooo I am off to the pool to .. .. you guessed it...!!! EXERCISE !!! and tomorrow afternoon I go to the bone doctor about the shoulder... I think once I am through this .... I will be doing better in the exercise department.. Weigh day is tomorrow...

Wish me well
Wish you well too!!!

2 comments:

Too Fat To Fly... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Too Fat To Fly... said...

Ooo, I hope that you enjoy your swim :-)

I used to love the water, but I am too petrified to be seen in a swimming costume these days!

Have fun...

Lins x

PS: I hope you get on ok with the bone doctor!