FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Monday, July 30, 2007

I ATE THE CARMEL CAKE and it was SOOOO GOOD!!!!

Well if you wander on over to my FLICKR site to right in the sidebar.. u can click on that and see the pictures from the pottery shower and see the infamous carmel cake.. I think Carmel Cake is a southern thing because my northern friends were like.. what is carmel cake? I of course looked at them rather dumbfounded and said... WHAT IS CARMEL CAKE? welllll there is only one carmel cake and that one is from Angel's Confections... just look at the picture and you will see why... sigh.. well I probably won't see that again until my 50th birthday....

In other news... wedding plans are going fine... I still get a kick out of seeing folks that have not seen me in a long time and seeing there reaction to my weight loss... its fun I have to admit.. and ... well.. here is a major step.. shopping is interesting too... Still in a plateau .. but things should be changing soon.. saw the podiatrist today and he said things look great.. one more week of open toe shoes and treatment every day.. I have to see him in 3 weeks and hopefully this whole mess will be over.. I hope... Otherwise I am still in PT for the shoulder and doing well with that.. the pain is still pretty bad and PT may be extended.. so hopefully this will calm down too... and I can get back into exercise full time...
Well thats about all for today..
Wish me well
Wish you well too!!!

No comments: