FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Thursday, July 19, 2007

THINGS WITH BULLETS AND OTHER PONDERINGS ...

  • In 3 months.. 12 days.. 8 hours.. 17 minutes... and a matter of seconds I will be 45
  • In 3 months.. 29 days.. etc... We will be getting married...
  • Still have 50 pounds to lose
  • Still need to get my exercising in order
  • Still need to get my water drinking up
  • Still looking at the worst in me
  • Still trying to concentrate on the best

THINGS TO KEEP DOING and NEW THINGS TO TRY

  • KEEP the faith in myself
  • KEEP the faith in others
  • KEEP making those yummy pita chips
  • KEEP using that Loreal Sublime.. if you are not a fan of the sun this stuff is great and does not turn you orange. I use the medium tint and I am very fair I use it roughly 3 times a week after shaving and exfoliating. the rest of the time I use Keils body lotion.. LOVE THAT STUFF
  • KEEP keeping my food log
  • KEEP believing I have come a long way since January 22, 2007 even though I am in plateau hell right now
  • KEEP trying to understand my mother.

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR LIFE

Sometimes I see life through grey eyes.. no matter how hard I look the world reflected back to me is grey.. The sky seems heavy with invisible grey clouds... my thoughts seem heavy with invisible grey worry.

Sometimes I see life through green eyes... the world is rich and vibrant and smells like wet grass on a cool spring day... the sky isn't green but brilliant blue.. so blue that the blue gets darker the deeper you look in the sky..

Sometimes I see life has red.. a bit over bearing and angry and causing me the desire to eat... when the world is red.. I am stressed..

Sometimes I see life through a vivid array of colors... through my brown eyes.. with flecks of gold and aging green.. a whisper of hazel and some faded color... sometimes I see the iridescent glow that only a sunset provides.. this reminds me that I see the world in all its brightness most of the times... so that I have those grey moments .. sooner or later .. the vivid colors of all that is around me will come back to life... I see the world through multi color eyes..

Wish me well

Wish you well too

1 comment:

Too Fat To Fly... said...

I loved the "What Colour is Your Life" entry.

Thanks for sharing it :-)

I hope that all is well with you and life in general...

xx