FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Saturday, March 17, 2007

CONFESSION

Yes.. I am going to make a deep dark confession... you see it started... well.. uhmm I am not sure when it started.. but .. over time it slowly crept up on me... Nothing will else can compare.. believe me.. I tried them all... ... but like some hypnotic magician.. this ... fizzy lifting drink.. has carefully insinuated itself in my life as a permanent fixture... Over Sonic crushed ice, in the bottle or in the can... I prefer the bottle.. but I take the can when the bottle is not around... When I sip this concoction all is right with the world... so tonite I am sharing my addiction with you.... please... I know .. it is pathetic.. but I just am not happy unless I get my daily fix of......
I feel much better now that I have shared this with you... So whats your.. sinless addiction....

Wish me well
wish you well too......

No comments: