FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Monday, May 7, 2007

NOT A BIG LOSS but a LOSS never the LESS

Lost 1/2 a pound this week..
Grand total 21.75 pounds... gone so far.
So still toddling along in the right direction.
Started Exercising on Saturday.. I went swimming Sat. Sunday I got up and rode the recumbant bike.. and today I rode the bike.. I figure if I ride ever a.m. at least I will have done something for that day ... and if I go to the club on the weekends or after work during the week.. Well thats Just bonus work out.. so that is good.. YAY..
Got 2 new books to talk about..
will post on them tomorrow.
Time for bed.
Wish me well
Wish you well too...

2 comments:

Critter said...

Congrats on the loss!!! Sorry I have been out of the loop for a while but I am trying to make a come back!!

cadbury_vw said...

it took a long time to get there, and will take awhile to come back

that's 1/2 lb lost more than me

i'm up a couple of lbs

exercise and i should drop again

keep up the good work