FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

INTERVIEW ME...

I love this stuff.. Less Flab more Fab.. Blog site "S" sent this to me.. I love it..

Here are your questions:

1. Were you a "mommy's girl" or a "daddy's girl"? Neither? More a Daddys girl.. I hung out with my dad a lot... we were buddies..

2. What movie is guaranteed to make you cry? STEEL MAGNOLIAS.. every single time

3. What "mistake" or "wrong turn" in your life turned out to be something positive? Not sure if this can be considered a mistake or not .. w hen the doctor told me I had to make some changes or go on blood pressure meds.. those words.. that I always never thought I would hear motivated me to make changes..

4. What evocative smell do you associate with each season? Burning leaves = Fall , Fried potato smell = { Potato Latkas, Potato Pancakes..} Chanukah =Winter... Gardinas = Spring.. Rain+Alabama Clay=Summer


5. What character trait do you find hardest to tolerate in others? Fakeness

Want to play?
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: