FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Friday, May 18, 2007

I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, last night we went to the bridal shop and I tried the dress on again.. this time it was different.. It looked really good.. I even tried it on with my hair pulled up and a blush veil underneath my ponytail and then they put the tiara on top of my head and it really looked lovely.. Though I ordered the dress last night , I am waiting to see if i can find a less expensive tiara and am waiting on purchasing the bra it alone is 80.00 and since I am losing weight I have already gone down 2 width sizes in the bra so I am going to wait until the last minute on that... they have to order that as well... SO for those curious eyes who want to see what the dress looks like.. .. here is a picture of the dress.. this is from the catologue I could only wish to look that good or be that tall lol..... thats the front. to see the back click on this link : http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=2792&prodgroup=159 hopefully that will work.. We are not having a a bridal party however ... here is a picture of the tux for Steve.. We are keeping everything pretty simple .. no bouquet or garter or anything complicated.. I am going down the aisle on the arm of my uncle and caring a single rose.. I am going to place that rose next to my mom in honor and in memory of my beloved father. The saddest part of this whole affair is the thought that he will not be here for this at least in the physical sense of the word here.. I know he will be brimming from my heart that day.
Today has been a really lovely spring day... low humidity outside and a crystal blue sky..

We are going to an event called Doo Dah Day tomorrow its for the Humane Society.. I love seeing all the animals out there.. They have a parade and people are there with all of their dogs and various other animals.. They also have puppies and older dogs up for Adoption as well. Its a lot of fun.
Been a good eating day .. I did not get to ride my bike this morning but I figure with all the walking I will be doing Saturday and Sunday when I go shopping that will be good.. I am going to get some bike riding in on Sunday too. OHHH and the most coolest thing.. last night while I was trying on my dress.. SouthernFriedfatty herself came to visit me and gave me a terrific gift... thank you again!! It was funny when we realized we were in the same city. She was a great comfort while I was going through the wedding dress dressing.. boy is that extensive or what ...
Have a Happy Weekend...
Well wish me well..
Wish you well too.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Honi, that dress is BEAUTIFUL!!

I love the back in a major way. You are going to look so awesome!

Coco said...

Oh, Honi, I can't tell you how THRILLED I am that you made the decision . . . and the dress itself is absolutely gorgeous . . . just like you will be on your special day!!! I am soooooo proud of you! =)

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Honi, you are beautiful anyway, but I bet you'll look even more stunning in that gorgeous dress!

Wishing you a lovely weekend...

Lins

xx

Grumpy Chair said...

Absolutely beautiful dress!!!!!