FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I THINK I AM CHANGING MY NAME TO ASS BACKWARDS

I had this revelation last night when I was picking up my wedding dress .........
IT seems as if this is how I live my life...
I do everything backwards... including losing weight.. my goal for my wedding in November was to lose hopefully 50 pounds with 30 to go after the wedding.. BUTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. do you think I would do that?????.. no .. I lose 30 pounds with 50 to go... yeah .. I may lose a little more before the wedding but who knows.. with this set point I am at its been hard.... when I was a kid I crawled before I held my head up straight.. ( YES I was A FAT HEAD TOO lol even then) everyone thought I was a poser... I could not hold my head up straight geez.. I was suppose to be an October baby.. but I decided to wait until November 1... so not only am I backwards I am late too.. lol... I was suppose to be a lefty but back in grammar school they forced me to be a righty.. consequently I wrote some letter backwards for a while there... I like to read magazines from back to front...When I learned to drive .. I could back the car up perfect.. ( driving forwards was a different matter .....) I wonder if there is some pattern here..??? I have to laugh when I think that I am getting married at 45 for the first time.. thats just plain late not backwards... I got all my teeth late too as a child and never had wisdom teeth. Why on earth do they call those teeth wisdom teeth in the first place.. ?? they should be called .. the extra teeth I kept hidden for years decided to abcess their way out of my mouth teeth LOL.. I digress.. this post is about my being backwards.. HMM I got my wedding invitations with out a proper head count... mmm.. perhaps I just like to be a little unique in doing things I guess.. well I logged my food for today and taped in at just over 1,300 calories.. so thats good.. yesterday I was at 1,265 so that was good too.. I am getting a good handle on my logging again... at least I am not doing that backwards.. lol and I am meal planning again so thats even better.. and not backwards...
Thanks to everyone for your terrific comments recently and to my new visitors .. thank you for commenting and stopping by...
Wish me well..
Wish you well too..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you are perfect just as you should be! :)

Goals are great - but don't let a certain number be the mark of your success - it's just a guideline.

You're doing great and getting healthy - focus on the joy of the wedding and let the numbers fall where they may.

Health and Happiness