FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Friday, October 5, 2007

GOOGLING MY WAY TOWARDS RANDOMNESS ON FRIDAY

HMMM so its Friday and here I am on my waltz through the web.. yeah I know I sort of did this yesterday .. oh well.. back again.... uhmm well I just waltzed away for an hour .. :-) Somehow I wandered into digital scrapbooking and slideshows similiar to what I have on my blog.. I want to create both a printable and burnable presentation .. I also want to be able to scan old photos and place them on disc as well.. So my multitalented friends.. its input time... can you guide me to find an affordable program either software or downloadable that will allow me to create such programs.. now I know with my digital camera program I can scan my old photos and store them.. ( have not done that yet.. but want too.. ) ... So any ideas that you might have would really rock.. I appreciate it...

I saw the pain psychologist yesterday .. he was fabulous.. I will be seeing him once a month .. each month I get homework to do.. will be taking it step by step... he will be sending me to a new PT and a massage therapist .. and help develop a program ultimately that will allow me to exercise with out injury and proceed on this life changing journey.. I am really excited and felt so good when I left there yesterday because he was someone that understood in no uncertain terms.. how I felt.. I have a feeling if I listen to him.. use the tools he is providing me with.. this pain noise might finally lower its volume... YAY.. this is good.. really really good.. finally developing a plan.. YAY!!!!!!!!!

Lets see I decided to Google MOTIVATION....

QUOTES :

" The limits of your strength are unknown until they are tested. It is in that moment that you'll realize there are no bounds."

"You must be bold, confident, and strong. Fight for what you believe in. Be unyielding towards your goal and have faith and trust in yourself that the end will justify the means"

" It is said that when you wake up in the morning you have two choices. You can continue your dream in the bed, or you can get up and make your dream become true."

" Success is at arms reach, so why are your arms folded? Be not your own enemy by procrastination, instead be your own hero by self-motivation. Just do it!"

" Champions know, if they want to win, they have to be prepared to constantly change the game plan and challenge themselves and their performance. Have you changed your game plan to success?"

" Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

So my friends, by simple googling Motivation today.. and clicking on (clicking can bring great suprises sometimes...)
http://www.motivateus.com/rememb.htm

I found some interesting words of wisdom.. from folks from all walks of life... all of what is said above.. can be applyed to any thing we want to achieve.. weight loss, better health, employment, love, marriage, our futures.. etc....

Have a great weekend!
Wish me well
Wish you well too..

1 comment:

Grumpy Chair said...

I love reading motivational quotes. Thanks for posting them.