FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Sunday, February 4, 2007

SLEEPY SUNDAY MORNING

I stayed up way to late last night noodling with my weight loss ticker thingie... (YAAAAAAWN).. but alas its a beautiful but chilly Sunday morning... I am hoping to go swim at the wellness center today... I think we might go for a ride in the country sans motorcycle because of the cold outside.. just gonna go in the car which still is fun. I love that bike though.. and my newest hobby is taking photos from the back of the bike and making video clips...http://inhoniswords.blogspot.com/ thats my other blog with our riding tales on it... not much this winter simply because the weather has been down right cold lately... but there are some old stories there which are pretty neat.. and some fun pictures too...
SOOOOOOO tommorow is the big day.. another weigh in.. what with the root canal on Wednesday and getting it finished up this coming Wednesday.. my appetite is really at a all time low.. I have stayed below 1260 calories each day .. the most I went over this week was by 60 calories and that was on fruit which is fine... Welll I am going to go get my day started.. Wish me luck for tomorrow...Wish you well too...
Until Next Time....

No comments: