FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Saturday, February 10, 2007

A GOOD BELLY FILLER

Sometimes there is nothing like a good belly filler lunch! I took 2 pieces of White Wheat Bread (50 cal. each) Sprayed each piece with parkay spray butter (back and front side) I took one slice of 2% sharp sliced cheese placed that between the bread ,put it in my toaster oven.. and POOOF CREAMY Grilled cheese sandwich with out all the extra fat and i had a cup of tomato soup.. the microwavable one 120 cal.. Really good.. nothing like tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich it was EXCELLENT.... I am going to round up some good recipes very soon and post them.. Not much really going on today... and I didnt find a quote for today that I liked.. So I am going to search a little and might post a little later on... OTherwise.. wish me well.. wish you well too...
Until next time

No comments: