FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Friday, September 7, 2007

REBUILDING MY LITTLE UNIVERSE HERE

Well the Jewish new year Rosh Hashanah is quickly approaching.. and with the thoughts of that in my head...our holiest of holidays coming back to back.. Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur ( day of atonement) I have decided to do some things.. .. First I am going to apologize... if in any way I have hurt.. any ones feelings by any statements or actions I have said or done I humbly ask for your forgiveness.. secondly I have decided to recreate this blog.. Over the next little bit I am going to add music.. add new features.. add new skins and I am still considering changing the name.. although I have had several folks who think I should leave the name alone.. . Yes this blog will still be about getting healthy and losing weight.. but I also want to bring in other topics.. .. not sure what exactly.. but I know I want to go in that direction.. I will still keep everyone updated on my weight loss progress too.. so the fundamentals will still be there.. just going to gussy things up a bit..
Have a delightful weekend..
Wish me well
Wish you well too..

3 comments:

Mouthy Girl said...

I think you should do whatever you like with your blog. Becoming healthier is definitely a focus in your life, but it's not the ONLY part of who you are. I love hearing about everything.

I may not be Jewish, but I like the idea of atonement and change and will have to think about what I'll do with these holy days approaching.

Grumpy Chair said...

I love your comments. You are always so positive!!!

cadbury_vw said...

you should call your blog whatever you desire

that being said, being healthy is not just physical - health is a whole life thing

so being healthy is also about changing the way you think, feel, and react