FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

WHAT PART OF START DON'T I UNDERSTAND

OKAY ..so I am nearly down 30 pounds.. whooo hooo great... but for the last 8 weeks I have weighed in and around the same weight... 183ish... SO WHAT PART OF START DON'T I UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! I have got to START moving again... I have got to START exercising CAREFULLY.. why am I so afraid of injuring myself.. ( DUH because I do it all the time) ... SO here is the plan.. today I have been released from PT to Walk on the track or any flat surface.. I can do the sitdown stair stepper, I can do the recumbant bike.. I still have another week before I can get in the pool.. SO on that note I went to Walmart I got an Armband for my IPOD.. and I am going to walk on the track after work today.. 30 minutes... moving my fat ass... Hopefully with my decent eating .. this will help shake up my system to start moving.. my goal before my wedding is to be out of the 180s... C'mon Honi this is doable.. I can do this.. my long term goal is 132... Rise and Shine Honi.. get with the program.. it is TIME!!!!!..
Wish me well
Wish you well too...

2 comments:

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Good luck with the exercise routine, Honi.

Just as long as you go steady and try not to over-work yourself too quickly!

I hope the rest of your week will be a good one :-)

xx

Critter said...

You can do it Honi! I am in the same boat I have hoovered around 189/190 for the past several months. At least we aren't going up and we are mantaining. I had started walking/running some outside but it is so freaking hot in bama these days that I can't handle it now. I am going to start back using my Walk Away the Pounds dvd until it cools off.