FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BRIDEZILLA STRIKES AGAIN...

Okay maybe I am not exactly a bridezilla. but boy I was pretty upset.. I just had to cancel my wedding cake I had picked out a couple months ago.. they do not deliver on Sunday.. and the country club does not have a place nor can they take responsibility of the cake on Saturday... soooooo so much for that cake I had picked out.. tomorrow night I meet with a lady the folks at the country know.. she will deliver on Sunday.. and will even do the set up, service and packing up of cake.. so we shall see how that goes.. she does not work with fondant icing as she does not like the way they taste and she does not sample cakes either.. So on your wedding day what you see is what you get... she wants you to have the real thing.. not a sample that could be stale.... at the country club they say her cakes are great in looks and taste.. so tomorrow night I look at the books.. and hopefully will find something comperable to what I had already picked out... (SIGH)... one more tweak in the game...
Wish me well
Wish you well too...

1 comment:

Mouthy Girl said...

You goofball! You're only a bridezilla if you lose it over the cake debacle.

Fuck it. I say order the cake in a smaller size from your original baker...and ask to have it ready for delivery when you and Steve get back from your honeymoon (if you're taking one). You two can knosh on it together.

I love the LOOK of fondant, but I loathe the taste. Here's to TASTE over appearance. I can't wait to see pics of the cake you choose. I adore cakes...I'm a cake whore..looking, not touching.