FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Monday, August 27, 2007

MAKING CHANGES......

Funny how it is with fall... nearly the end of the year.. yet always a new beginning... School starts... life seems to pick up a bit.. and.. oh yeah.. I am getting married... in the fall... so thats a new thing too... :-) a very good new thing... Starting tomorrow I am making a renewed effort with weight loss and exercise.. I will be released from my PT today.. and able to start back in the pool starting tomorrow... I started last week slowly... getting into the exercise mode.. and now I am going add the pool in... I feel ... relieved... ??? yeah relieved .. its nice to have a plan and decision.. its nice too feel motivation again.. and it as always is nice to go in the right direction.. I weighed yesterday and am at 184.4 pretty much with in that 2 pound range I have been in all summer.. I lost nearly 30 pounds.. with virtually no exercise.. so the time.. is NOW.. seems to me.. that if the eating is good.. and I start exercising.. regularly.. something has to give.. right???? so here I go.. jumping off that plateau cliff...
CHCHCH CHANGING.. yeah!!
Will weigh in again either towards the end of the week or on Monday!!!
say an extra little success prayer for me...
Wish me well
Wish you well too..