FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Friday, August 24, 2007

IT'S HER FAULT NOT MINE .. warning.. one of my too much information posts...

IT'S HER FAULT NOT MINE... you know the her I am talking about.. she comes for a visit.. makes you feel yucky... and leaves and then you pretty much know she is coming back next month... unless you have her set on a special schedule... boy she can be so bad... You are glad you have her.. and mildy annoyed when she visits... at least I am ... she is evil.. she thinks evil things.. like if that dumbass driving in front of me doesn't start putting his foot on the GAS... I might just have to go visit him in his front seat.. using my car to get there!!!!... Or when I am on my way to work... that stupid lady who starts honking at me because I am blocking the road.. to let someone out of my odd shaped parking lot... so I can get in with ease.. BITCH... or the sweet fact that my charming cousin wanted to send me a huge box of Rugalah that he knows I just love.. but his extreemly smart wife.. suggested otherwise because she knows how I am working to lose weight... in this case.. she was brilliant.. and I applaud that because had he sent that box to my house.... my evil little friend would have surely .. stacked each piece in a nice circle.. stacking them up and up.. and centering herself in the middle of the stack.. and eating.. each one of those yummy morsels... FOR SHAME EVIL FRIEND.. can you not leave me alone... She is a trickster too... For example if the night of her expected arrival.. I go to bed with the requirred protection... she will not arrive.. should I forget the required equipment... well.. ... you know the drill.... what a little viper... speaking of Vipers.. I think those are really sharp looking cars...... okay enough rambling... just thought I would give too much information today... but hey .. at least we can all relate to it.. and we all have our stories to tell... one more thing.. If my house had been made of chocolate last night... hmmm I would have been homeless today...
Have a delightful weekend....
Wish me well... wish you well too...

No comments: