FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Friday, June 8, 2007

A Friday Shortie

All is busy in my world right now.. so I am going to keep this short and sweet.. thanks so much for helping me decide just to keep the blog name Healthy Honi.. not gonna change it.. I might get a little more creative with the look though but not changing the name..
Coco you convinced me.. and I appreciate that. just gonna keep it Healthy Honi.. :-)
The clothes issue is a big deal for me.. I have that fear too Grumpy... that someone will redirect me to the Plus Size area... The changes are evidient though and I guess I will have to get over my shopaphobia and enjoy myself...
Wishing everyone a great weekend
Wish me well
Wish you well too..

1 comment:

Critter said...

Just wanted to stop by and say Hey! I hope you have a great weekend.