FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Thursday, June 14, 2007

BUMPY SLUMPY DUMPY DAY

I DISLIKE WITH GREAT INTENSITY HORRIBLE MOANS... hormones.. this is my off week.. and today .. my day started with uncontrollable tears.. for really no reason other than I have tear ducts and can cry... then I went to Walmart to get some frozen meals ( good sale) and saw I had some kind of something on my shirt, then I buy a tee replacement shirt, then I get out to my car and realize I dont have the keys to my office, nor do I have my wedding planning book and i have meeting to go to tonite.. so I have to go ALL THE WAY back home.. I change in the garage , get my keys and book.. head back to the office.. and start sorting and doing stuff.. mean while I am swallowing tears back... and worst of all for the past 2 days my appetite has been through the roof... I mean I have not been able to control it at all... well thats not entirely true... I am controling it but its like I am constantly starving.. and am having serious cravings .. last night I had to have hamburger... and I mean I had to HAVE it.. and all week I have been craving chocolate.. I hate this time.. Thank god I only go through it 4 times a year and not 12.. it used to be that 2 weeks out of the month I was very depressed... it was attributed to hormones so since i was 38 been doing the pill 3 months on 1 week off... and that 1 week is a bitch... sigh.... well... just trying to get through today with out anymore tears...
Eating is going okay... not horrible.. not perfect...
Looking forward to Sunday night when I cycle back to my pill again...
Wish me well.. wish you well too..

No comments: