FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

AND THEN THERE WERE SHOES AND SOME OTHER FUN PICTURES

SHOES YAY SHOES

HYDRANGIAS (not sure of spelling oops!!) on the far side of my house.. I love those colors
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Calf at WRIGHT DAIRY farm.. My friend/boss decided last year when she was pregnant with twins and I was preg.. wait .. I was not pregnant I just ate icecream from the Wright Dairy Cafe because it tasted good... two scoops nearly 5 days a week.. hey SHE WAS PREGNANT.. and my friend/ boss what was I suppose to do.. let her eat alone... ... anyhow.. she said that next Summer she had heard the day camp that her kids go to and one works at would be doing a field trip to the Actual dairy farm.. so she signed us up a while ago .. Today we closed the office and had a day off.. it was SO MUCH FUN!!! hence the little calf drinking milk that was just milked from a cow.. Hey here is a Cow fact for you... A hefer is a cow that has not had calves yet.. a cow must have had 2 or more calves before it earns the title COW.. so today .. Ami's daughter.. while we were listening to the cow facts.. announced to her mom that she (Ami) was a cow because she had 5 kids LOL.. Ami and I started laughing.. Kids they say the darndest things...
Wish me well... Wish you well too....

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I LOVE the shoes!!

Wow, interesting cow fact. I didn't know that. Poor little heifers...so much to do to be called a cow!