FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Thursday, July 24, 2008

IT IS NOT EASY

Hi .. I am trying to get a bit of myself back... but its hard.. it is hard to think 1 week ago we buried mom... just hard is all.. I also have Costochondritis so my chest and sternum really hurt.. it can mimic a heart attack but is inflamation of the connective tissue of the ribs... u treat it with ibuprofen .. so thats what i am doing... Otherwise just breathing.. I promise I will be back in full force soon.. have faith in me!
Wish me well
Wish you well too

7 comments:

Kate said...

Take care of YOU... we'll all be here when you get back.

~Kate
Fabulous @ 50

JC said...

My Dear Honi, I just came in the door from Israel and turned on the computer. Since, I had not heard from you by email. I sensed something was amiss. For what it is worth, I put a note and prayer for you Mom and you family in the Western Wall this past week. I'll tell you the same thing an elderly lady told me when my mother passed. Nothing but time make the pain better but during that time remember that you have many, many people that love you and are lifting you up in prayer. JC

Brightcetera said...

We'll leave the light on for you, Honi :) Despite despair, be well.

Gees, I read COSTCOchondritis & thought, boy am I in trouble :)

Mouthy Girl said...

You do NOT have to explain yourself to any of us. Just know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Here's to comfort and warmth surrounding you. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this.

Anonymous said...

you take your time honi and take care of yourself. Thinking of you!

Lora said...

Of course it's hard, Honi. Be good to yourself and take all the hugs you can get. It will get better. That feeling like someone kicked you in the stomach (that's the only way I can describe it) will go away. I promise. It takes time though. *hugs & prayers*

Fairy Princess said...

We all are thinking about and missing you Honi, take the time you need and like Kate said we will be here when you get back.