FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BUT FIRST A RANT ohh and now there is MUSIC AGAIN TOO

SO today eating is a non issue.. lets just rant. okay wait.. uhm.. I am going to Rant first then talk about well.. whatever I want to talk about.. so there....
Honi's Rant
IF you drive a car or truck or whatever your mode of transportation.. LEARN how to DRIVE THE DAMN THING RIGHT...
GO the speed limit
IF a big fedex truck is in front of you going 20 miles an hour and you can pass him.. Please pass him because apparently my trying to send you telepathic messages 2 cars back was not working... YOU CAN PASS A CAR when its clear to do so on a two lane road that does not have solid lines at various parts of the road!!!!
Mr. or Ms. Fedex Driver DO NOT GO FAST in the areas of the road one can pass you and SLOW in the areas one can NOT pass you..
LADY in the black car on her cell phone, When the road splits into 3 lanes.. one to turn right , one to turn left and one to go straight .. USE YOUR FUCKING INDICATOR so I dont lollygag behind you thinking you are going straight and miss the damn light all because you are too retarded to fully get in the right turn lane or use your indicator so I know what the hell you are doing!!!! You do not own the roadway..
There now I feel much better and can start talking about other things..
Let's all close are eyes.. and turn back the clock.. years and years ago when we first decided that food would be our comfy blanket.. see the swiggly lines as you drift back in time hear the chimey music as you watch the swiggly lines .. I can only tell you what I see..I see a little girl.. round.. Mom decided she needed to lose weight so food was taken away.. diets started.. but some how food just always seemed .. to be a blanket.. it seemed to make the friendless world a little bit more warm.. sweet things.. doughy things was all it took to soften the daily lonelynessses.. thats what I remember.. 45 years old and the better part of those years spent being large.. fighting to find clothes that fit.. fighting to find ways to be semi attractive.. fighting for ways not to be seen.. but my size prevented me from being invisible.. these thoughts run through my mind.. as a beginning point of the abyss I threw myself in...and now I am still working 45 years later to pull myself free.. I can never go back and fix all the things in my life I may not have done right.. I can not correct overeating from the past.. but I can control the right now and have a plan for the future.. as we all can.. SO where did it start for you.. as a child.. like me.. or as a teen or adult... ?
Regardless of how it all started for you or whatever the sum of your pounds.. I wish you well as you journey forth..
Wish me well too!
That's it for Wednesday..
PUT MY MUSIC BACK ON MY BLOG.. FIRST SONG IS BY LINDA EDER.. ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES..
I ALSO INCLUDED THE GONNA FLY NOW.. ROCK THEME.. LOL
AND THE CHICKEN FAT SONG JUST BECAUSE THAT SONG MAKES ME LAUGH
AS WELL AS A COUPLE OTHER SONGS I JUST LIKE..

7 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

YAY!!! I love me a good rant!! :) That was fun.

JC said...

So glad I don't drive a black car. I always feel better after a good laugh and a good hissy/rant fit.

My weight issues started as a child. I don't have one memory as a normal sized person. Not one. How sad is that especially since I'm almost 10 years older than you. I'm bored with WW and thinking about Nutrisystem. Know anyone who has tried it? I can't seem to get my mind in the right mindset for weight lost since I've been back. I lost not one single lb. while I was away.

I can't get the slide show thing to work so I'm just posting some pics as part of daily posts for the next week or so. I am the most techno challenged person I know.

Big Pissy said...

I'm still shocked that you used the "f" word!!!! LOL

Twix said...

Sometimes I wished I had one of those magic hidden flippers on my car. I would hit a button, out it would pop and flip the offending vehicle off the road, lol! :D

I don't know where my issues truly started. I have named one on my blog. It started after being hospitalized for depression and anorexia. The only way I could get out was to eat and be merry...hah! When I was a few weeks old my mother did something to me. Of course she will deny it but whatever. Much to the horror of my mother I wasn't the little boy she envisioned. I was a girl who weighed 10lbs at birth and well lets say I was huge. My name was supposed to be Zebulon but hey that's another story. Thankfully I didn't get stuck with that name. She decided that since I was a big baby girl I must eat, eat a lot. Again whatever. She spiked my bottles with infant formula starting around two weeks. That's a big no no. I ended up in the hospital dehydrated with gut problems. There are a lot of food issues surrounding my mom. Just this past year she has decided to make something once again a competition. This time weight loss. All because I had to open my fat mouth and say I lost 50lbs...big mistake! One thing I distinctly remember about growing up was that I was never good enough.

Love the music!! (((hugs)))

Mouthy Girl said...

Haaaaaaaaaaa! Nothing says lovin' like a great rant! The fact the you dropped the F bomb in it just makes it all the sweeter! Love you mucho, Honi!

Lora said...

I was always thin (about 118) until my second baby was born. Then I started to gain. I quit smoking just before getting pregnant for my third and it's been a battle ever since. I've yo-yo'd my entire adult life - after each major loss I'd regain it back eventually, with an extra 10 lbs.

cadbury_vw said...

you are so completely right in your rant