FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BREAKFAST IS ALWAYS A MUST

In an ideal world, we could all have a big family breakfast, loaded with fresh fruit, fresh skim milk, warm oatmeal or scrambled eggs and fresh whole wheat bread.. but in our hapazard world of drive throughs and Starbucks it is important to always remember Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gives you fuel and energy. Even if you are in a rush .. certain breakfast bars can give you a healthy and tasty start start to the day. In my Brand aids news letter, it discussed the 11 healthiest breakfast bars..http://www.ebrandaid.com/ great website to peruse and register for newletter too.. My breakfast is usually oatmeal during the week and eggs and toast or a bagel on weekends..
Keeping it short and sweet

for a Tuesday
Wish me well
Wish you well too

5 comments:

Brightcetera said...

I never have a problem with breakfast ;0)
Cereal & milk & some fruit would be fast, too.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Thanks for the link. I do the breakfast bar thing frequently, and it's tough finding some that are truly healthy.

Pattie said...

Hi Honi -

Glad to see you posting regularly again. Good for you, for getting back on track and focusing on your good health. What a wonderful gift to give yourself!

Lora said...

Thanks for the tip on the great site! I have a package of flax seed here that I haven't known what to do with and found good info on the site!

Twix said...

mmmm BREAKFAST my favorite meal!!! :D