FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Monday, December 17, 2007

MONDAY MEANDERINGS

First thank you so much to SHUT YOUR CAKEHOLE for this very sweet award located in my sidebar the Willpower award. She created this award and to quote her directly : I came up with my own award called “The Willpower Award 2007″ in respect of deserving people in blogland who I felt had achieved at lot during 2007. Very very sweet.. and very appreciated... she wants those of us she nominated to pick 4 others we think deserve this award ..

I think all of us deserve this award.. not because I am lazy and dont want to pick anyone but simply because each of us has battled.. each of us have been strong.. and each of us have had some success over the course of the year.. the success might not be measured in pounds but int he ability to have finally decided what you want to achieve.. Looking forward to my commitment date.. and by the way.. I have been rather good through out this whole holiday party time.. only eating a little bit here and there and that was only when baking our pizzelles...

Keeping it short and sweet for a Monday
Wish me well
Wish you well too

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice words, if you need a smaller image for your sidebar let me know!

Have a good weekend!

Diana Swallow said...

You deserve the award! Now sprinkle some of that willpower dust over my head please!!