FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Monday, December 3, 2007

BUTT CRACK??? on a MONDAY.. why???

OKAY.. so its pretty darn chilly here.. this morning I go down to the Social Security office.. .. yes I went last and they told me I would have to come back this week..... SHIT.!!!!!... When I get to the office I notice its fairly crowded but not bad... so I decide to take a number and wait.. well I sit down.. .. this older guy gets called to one of the windows... as he sits down his butt crack rises and his pants fall down.. HELOOOOOOOO PLEASE WEAR UNDERWEAR IF YOUR PANTS ARE TO DAMN BIG>>> OR BETTER GET PANTS THAT ACTUALLY FIT!!!! seeing your butt crack at 8 30 am is not my idea of happiness... his whole butt .. okay 3/4ths of his whole butt fell out of his pants.. I know what you are thinking.. why don't you just look away HONI!!! two reason. it was in front of my face and.. well you know when there is a wreck and you simply have to look for whatever reason....that was me... then .. they call the next number and so forth.. then I am sitting there 45 minutes later... my ticket was E 194 well a few minutes ago they called E 193 .. so it goes to figure that next they would call E 194.. right???? BUTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO they call E 195.. then E 196 I complain to the guard.. and he goes to the guys window to tell him.. and the guy calls me up.. and says I have no idea what happened to your number.. ( THATS NOT MY PROBLEM>> JUST HELP ME!!!! shhesh.. so that was a wasted 45 minutes because I DID NOT EVEN NEEED TO COME BACK THERE> .like that dummy told me I needed to last week.. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHESHH>. So thats my morning... I hate wasting time.. I hate being told the wrong thing... Tell me what I need to do and I will do it.. but PLEASE DO NOT EVER TELL ME THE WRONG THING>>> !!!!! that just boils my blood..
Then to top that off.. Baz did not feel well this morning.. turns out the vet said he pulled some muscles.. so his arthritis is not acting up.. he just was too rambunctious over the weekend.. the poor doggie could hardly move this morning and getting up was such a struggle for him.. Steve thought he was in serious trouble... so they went to the vet.. but all is well there.. that was scary .. we just have to remember he is 7 years old now.. and we have to watch him... he is such a lover though.. I am so glad he is okay.. and that some asprin and not too much exercise should heal him right up in the next few days...
CHeck this site out.. its very informative : http://www.dietdetective.com/

Eating wise is good.. got some chili for lunch and beer bread.. its easy to make.. and its good with chili ....
Wish you well too..

PS.. no puppy hunt this past weekend.. we had to take the bike into the shop .. the front tire valve had to be fixed and then the guy found a bolt in the back tire... so it was too late to go on a puppy hunt.. HOPEFULLY this weekend...

4 comments:

Lyn said...

You shoulda taken a ball point pen and stuck it into his crack :)

"Oh sorry sir, I thought it was a pen holder."

;)

~Laura said...

I HATE butt crackers!! And the way the act like they cannot tell their butt is hanging out.

Hope you find the perfect puppy when you go on your hunt.

Big Pissy said...

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!


Butt cracks are so gross! :(

Anonymous said...

That was one heck of a frustrating day.

Our puppy is 15 years old now - deaf and a little slow but a love bug. And recently we got a kitty a few months ago.