FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Friday, February 8, 2008

FRIDAY RAVE

TODAY IF YOU CLICK ON NOTHING ELSE ON MY BLOG PLEASE CLICK ON THE LAST LINK : AT PEACE WITH FOOD... I JUST FOUND THIS LINK.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT BUT I HAVE BEEN PERUSING IT AND SO FAR I LOVE IT.. DO THE QUIZZ PERUSE IT!!! please~~

MICHELINAS LEAN GOURMET ENTREES and SNACKS

I bet they would not know that it is not what they think it is because you know it's better than what they think it is while it's not as bad as what it appears to be.. ( yeah that took me a while to think of for a snack.). here is a picture to make it easier ALWAYS REMEMBER TO READ THE NUTRITIONAL LABEL and WATCH THE SERVING SIZE this whole box does not have 200 calories in it.. it has ABOUT 2 servings in it..



Read the nutritional info... and yes the LEAN GOURMET are probably smaller than this but frankly I would rather have 11 pieces of something compared to six pieces..



Did you know since it is HEART MONTH and its Dress in RED time .. there are some ROCKING CRUNCHY apples out there.. READ THIS had one last night very YUMMY~

With the Holiday of Love coming up next week why not shower your sweetie with words instead of chocolate.. Nothing like a good old fashioned love letter or love list.. In fact.. instead of it just being sweeties day.. Why not give a note to all of those you love or care about... minus candy.. no gifts needed.. not even flowers.. Put on paper what is in your heart... Type it .. write it.. color it.. doodle it... give it.. For I think we tend to forget that the most precious gifts are those that can not be wrapped, bundled or tied up with a pretty bow.. Time , love, listening are gifts that are priceless.. start a new trend .. put the candy pushers out of business ( yeah like that would ever happen) SAY I LOVE by actually saying I LOVE YOU... it feels better than chocolate tastes.. okay maybe thats pushing it a bit.. but you know what I mean....
Steve just called to let me know about a new product he is carrying he wants me to put it on my blog its individually wrapped little stuffed angel food cakes ( i think fruit fillings) that are between 90-100 calories each.. I will do a feature on them this weekend or Monday.. have to take a some pictures of them..
Other news...
MY FAVORITE LINK OF THE DAY
AT PEACE WITH FOOD <<<<<<< CLICK ON THIS!~~
I do find the links on AT PEACE WITH FOOD useful.. I do think she offers some great advice .. she does ask you to purchase cds if you are interested and she does give counseling sessions 2 hour min. ( 85.00) an hour. the cds are reasonably priced I think.. who knows.. maybe she has some good advice.. heaven knows I would love to be at peace with food.. I would love to be at peace with exercise as well.. I am tired of always feeling so tightly wound and that awful feeling in my gut.. I could use some peace.. now does this make me an unhappy person.. not really.. I am basically a happy person.. but we all have room for improvement....
WISH ME WELL
WISH YOU WELL TOO!!!

1 comment:

Diana Swallow said...

Thanks for the At Peace link Honi, I'll check it out more later. I can't ever read your blog when I'm hungry or I'd get cravings for sure!!

Hope you and Steve have a wonderful weekend!