FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

The symbols of fall have trickled in ... leaves.. crispy and crunchy on the ground... the colors of autumn starting to outline the trees... my favorite time of year.. Children happily picking out who they will pretend to be for this particular night.. I love the parade.. I love the fun.. I dont particularly like the scary stuff.... I love the imagination of it all though...

and its also a great time to be creative in the kitchen ..
From these yummy treats
go here for the recipe

go here for the recipe..scroll down for the recipe..
HMMM what else does fall mean..
HONEY CRISP APPLES
Of course we can not for get the infamous

Have a pumkinalishes Halloween and Wonderful Weekend
Wish me well
Wish you well too

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Yes!! Pumpkins! Pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin bread, pumpkin custard, pumkin spice tea. Hmmm, am I food obsessed?? Hey pumpkin is good for you :)

Ann(ie) said...

I am in love with any and all pumpkin, TOO!!! Those meringue ghosts are fabulous!

Big Pissy said...

Those ghosts are just adorable! Much too cute to eat. ;-)

Hope you've had a good weekend. :)