FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Monday, November 3, 2008

I said I was 50.... one day

Yep .. when people ask me my age I say 50...... one day...
Saturday I celebrated birthday 46 .. we went to Sandestin for my cousin's wedding which was last night at sunset.. I have a feeling it was one of the first jewish weddings at that spot on the beach right at sunset.. it was beautiful and you could not have asked for better weather..
Steve brought me a Almond birthday cake which we took to the beach with us to share with everyone.. it was YUMMMMY,,,he brought it from New Orleans last Wednesday.. from one of his cake companies.. I must confess normally I am a straight chocolate nothing else kinda birthday girl.. but this almond cake was good.. it had a better cream icing.. which is like a light whipped butter cream.. but not as sweet or thick.. .. so I indulged saturday .. and a little on Sunday .. my tummy is still sick.. so I spent a fair amount of time on the throne not feeling to well.. I go for the endoscope on Thursday at 645 am.. I am I nervous.. yes.. but at the same time I have no other issues other than having to run to the bathroom usually after eating every now and then.. I still do not know what sets me off.. and stomach pain.. and tenderness.. I am praying that it is nothing serious and that it can be fixed .. the doctor thinks it might be an ulcer.. or simply IBS.. as I have said before all the symptoms started the day after mom died..So i have felt bad since July 16th.. it is TIME TO FEEL BETTER I SAY!....
Well.. wish me well
Wish you well too..

2 comments:

new*me said...

Happy Birthday! The almond cake sounds yummy! I hope you can get the answers you need to start feeling better!

JC said...

Why do you tell people your 50!! You will be there soon enough. Tell them your 55 at least you will get discounts that way. HA!!! I'm loving senior citizen discounts. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I've never had an Almond cake but it sounds wonderful. Hope your feeling great soon. I'm wishing you well.