FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Monday, June 16, 2008

MONDAY MONDAY

Survived the weekend... My new scale came in.. really cool and easy to read... will weigh officially on Friday Morning.. still waiting for my Kozy and WW points counter.. that should be in soon I hope... as I was saying I survived the Saturday birthday celebration very cute and fun.. followed by Sunday Father's day etc... Taking mom to the doctor this morning.. will let you know how that goes..
Did any of you guys see Oprah Friday ... BEST LIFE CHALLENGE Hope those folks are still doing well and getting healthier.. well the day is drawing on.. and time for me to moisy to get mom and then to work..
Will add more later today!
IT's later and the doctor said mom should do great in the surgery.. she is a perfect candidate. He told he to quit saying she was old and that 75 is the new 55 .. so if thats the case then 56 ( my husbands age) is the new 36 and 46 (my age in Nov.) would make me the new 26 ... HA .. 26 damn.. I like dropping 20 years.. lol... I like my doctors math.. Seriously though he said mom should do fine and that she needs to focus on the positive instead of everything being a sign that she is going to die... she even tried to talk the doctor out of what he was telling her.. he told her too that aprehension is normal before this surgery but that things are much improved in the last 18 years ( since her last heart surgery) for heart surgery... So I felt good with what he said.. he also said that she was going to have to be happy living... which I thought was great since she thinks she is going to be dieing...
Happy Monday
Wish me well
wish you well too.

5 comments:

MargieAnne said...

Hey I love your Mum's Dr. So I've just turned 49 Yay!

That's about what I feel on good day, (when I don't feel like being a dizzy teen) and can only improve as the fat melts away.

GirlTrueHeart said...

That is just about word for word what the doctors tell my mother too. Must be the mindset of the mid-70s ladies.

Did you go to the gym? ;-)

Critter said...

I know your mom will do great. I will keep her and your family in my prayers.

40 by 40 said...

things sound really good for your mom's surgery..that's good to hear. Also sounds like you have been doing really well with your eating and habits! Well done. Thanks for the fun links (i just caught up on your posts..finally). Have a great week~!

disa said...

視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋