FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Monday, December 15, 2008

BAKING IN FULL SWING..

WITH HOLIDAYS RUNNING WILD RIGHT NOW.. I am sure your kitchen is abuzz with activity.. lord knows mine is .. and I do not even celebrate Christmas... we are having a Chanukah brunch at our home next Sunday.. and have a nice menu planned. Not a very healthy menu but with some healthy options thrown in...
Here are a few recipes taken from Nutrition data..
DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE COOKIES
MARBLE CHEESE CAKE
CRANBERRY SCONES
Just a few ideas ..
I know the next week and a half will be hectic for you .. be sure and take time for yourself.. breath in and breath out.. and if you over indulge... let it go.. do not berate yourself over and over.. you did it, its done , its also over... let it go..
Take care of yourselves..
Until next time..

1 comment:

Mouthy Girl said...

Challah. Challah. Challah. I only want Challah.

Warm from the oven.

Soaked in eggs and cream, fried until crispy.

I'm not picky, ya know!