FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A DAY IN PICTURES

I am trying out my new anniversary gift.. my camera... I took some pictures of Bazzie and Cookie.. and then took it with us today ... We went to Collensville to go on a great puppy hunt... I did not take any photos of puppies.. however I did take a couple of things I saw along the way... the oddest being that the Preacher man is still standing on the street corner in Collensville by the Sonic Hamburger place and preaching still.. only now he has other people with him.. I wish I could have gotten a better picture .. next time I will take a video .. I admire people with great faith but the Preacher man only talks about sinners and damnation.. never how wonderful God is or that we should be tolerant of others etc etc... Today he was preaching about the Devil and Sin and as he Yelled in his Microphone.. or Megaphone.. He called us all sinners and we just loved sin and had no faith.. yada yada yada... okay he did not say .. Yada Yada Yada.. I did.. lol.. but you get the drift...
The next series of pictures is my Half assed homemade spagetti sauce and Spagetti... I can not have whole wheat Pasta anymore .. so I use regular now... I also use Barilla pasta and sauces.. then I added lean beef which I also drained any excess fat from.. I also.. sauted sweet onion and baby bellas together.. with a little bit of butter and olive oil.. Put it all together and you have my Half assed homemade spagetti.. and the last photo is the remains of the top of our weddng cake.. which we did taste.. I have to say the cake was good the frosting.. yikes.. lol... SO with no further ado I bring you a day in pictures....

5 comments:

JC said...

Have fun with your new camera. My husband loved Collinsville. I don't particularly care for hell fire an damnation preaching.

Hum, now I'm wanting pasta. G! Thanks!! Have a great rest of the weekend. I'm wishing you well.

Mouthy Girl said...

Ooooh a new camera! Hooray.

Pasta? I could live off that stuff! Nothing says loving like doctoring up some bottled pasta sauce. Lie and say you made it from scratch!

Have you tried the rice pasta? Maybe that would be more palatable to your belly.

Fire and brimstone shit makes me want to puke. For real.

Big Pissy said...

Barilla is my favorite of the sauce-in-a-jar stuff. I used to make my own sauce, but no one noticed the difference.

mmmmm....Pasta! :)

Ann(ie) said...

I need a new camera!! Great pics! I had pasta tonight...my fave comfort food on the planet!!!

Lyn said...

Instead of pasta, I use spaghetti squash!! It's very low cal, low carb, delicious stuff. I make it with any spaghetti sauce... or sometimes I just toss it with a bit of olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and parmesan. Yummy.

I enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for sharing!