FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Thursday, November 8, 2007

TOOTHY THURSDAY

Had some suprising news when I went for my check up at the dentist.. had a broken tooth.. was having pain and issues with it but in light of what happened a few months ago with my tooth on the other side .. I was a bit hesitant to say the least.. Those of you who have been reading me for a while.. know exactly what I am talking about.. failed root canal , loss of tooth.. So needless to say I was a bit worried when I heard that news.. with in 30 minutes he fixed the tooth no problems and no cavities.. and a healthy smile.. YAY.. whew.. no more major or mini catastrophies PLEASE lol at least not until after our wedding... Today when I signed in at the dentist I realized this would be the last time I would be signing with my last name.. next time it will be his last name .. that was a bit smile worthy...

I get into the office today and our first patient presents me with a card with 100 dollars in it from she and another patient.. I was floored.. I cried.. I did not expect that at all... I love all of our patients but these 2 have always taken an extra interest in me.. so it was just so sweet ..
Eating has been good.. some Heart to Heart Kashi Dry for breakfast.. ( ate after the dentist) I had visions of stopping and getting a bagel or something but I felt this would be in my best interest to just eat the dry cereal.. I have a WW frozen meal for lunch , some fruit and crackers and cheese to snack on late in the day and of course my fiber one bar... so I am set food wise..
Keeping this short and sweet..
Still not able to blog from the closet yet... almost there though.. Got the adapter in and drivers in.. just trying to connect to the wireless.. having issues with that.. hopefully that will be up and running soon...
Wish me well
Wish you well too..

2 comments:

Diana Swallow said...

Sorry you had to visit the dentist but glad they were able to take care of it quickly!

How sweet of the patients to think of you with a gift card! Well you are so sweet it doesn't surprise me at all that they would want to do something so nice for you!

Grumpy Chair said...

I remember when you had that appt. with the endo/dentist.

Glad your broken tooth is fixed.

I am so excited for you and your upcoming marriage. What a sweet gesture those patients did (they think highly of you).