FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hi Welcome to my new Blog site.. I will slowly be building up the features... for now I just wanted to say hi.. and I am looking forward to babbling about whatever needs to be babbled about. and in that process changing the more difficult sides of me.. Precisely speaking.. my weight... we have been companions since I have existed. Somewhere along the way in childhood my weight became me.. and grew and grew .. and sometimes it would disapate but more often than not the greater part of my 44 years has been spent being extra large in a small package.
The cold cruel Stats I am 4 ft 11 inches tall.. I am 44 years old and I weigh more nearly more than 2 of what should be me.. Fully dressed with a fleece sweat shirt and shoes on.. I weigh 214.. My goal is 132 .. lucky for me I am not petite other wise I would have to shoot for under 110. 132 would put me in a healthy weight range for my bone structure and size... hoping to pull myself there bit by bit row by row.. I am going to make my garden grow... ( yeah I plagerized... it is a song.. I know.. ) talk soon.. wish you well... wish me well.

3 comments:

Grumpy Chair said...

Best of luck to you in your weight loss journey.

Fat man bloggin said...

All right! Welcome aboard. You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to your new blog and your tremendously encouraging comments on mine. I'm behind you all the way!