FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Monday, February 23, 2009

I really Like to laugh at people

Not in a mean sort of way but in a way that I have to ask myself.. how do they think of that.. and more importantly why... hence this blog I .. its really gross.. I AM TITLING IT.. YOU COULD NOT PAY ME TO EAT THAT..... I just do not get the notion that someone could do this to this food.. by itself its bad enough but... well.. just take a peek.. heh..
Monday is zooming by.
Hope all is well in your world.
Until next time

3 comments:

Twix said...

shudders...possibly throws up!!

I can safely say I haven't eaten any of these things and no!! I wouldn't want to!

The things I saw done to hotdogs are bizarre enough. But that welsh rabbit....YUCK!!!! :(

Shari said...

OMG!!!! That's some of the grossest stuff I've ever seen! Who needs a burger the size of a cow's head??!!
I do think the deep fried oreos might taste good though....i'm just sayin'!

JC said...

One of my favorite activities is watching people in a mall. Cracks me up.