FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

551 ..

See how original I can be... todays post title is 551 .. I could leave a mistery.. is it the time.. nah... is it a special date... since when did May have 51 days.... :0)
Actually its just the my post number .. my 551st post today..
Things are going well.. Exercise sucks.. have not gotten there yet.. mainly because of the exhaustion factor.. I had any brains I would have adopted exercise prior to developing Fibro.. but we never know what life is going to toss our way... My biggest difficulty is being tired a lot... and pain when the weather is either cold and wet or warm and wet.. like today.. YIKES.. it hurts.. my hands hurt.. chest hurts.. legs hurt..but.. I am alive.. and moving forward.. my eating .. has been decent.. my logging has been non exisistent.. shame on me.. and I will get back to doing that..
Today I am going to give you some neat links through Healthy Lifestyle Network..
Hope they help you along the way too.
Until next time...

NUTRITION SOURCE


NUTRITION DATA

INCHING YOU CLOSER TO BETTEr HEALTH


Fitness tips

HEALTHIER US GOVT

FDA WEIGHT LOSS


ABC OF FITNESS

TUFTS

HAVARD FORUM WHERE I AM FINDING LINKS



THE BASICS

No comments: