FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Seems I am posting roughly once a week..

I will try and improve on that...
So last night I go and get my face waxed.. ( have been doing it for years removes unsightly hair growth and dead skin)... I love where I am going now.. never had a problem until last night.. I had a allergic reaction.... the young lady that takes care of me felt bad and gave me a soothing hydrating facial to try and help however it burned my skin worse.. when I got home my face was swollen in spots and blotchy with blisters... we tried a "sensitive skin wax" and I do much better on the hard wax alone... I have ultra super sensitive skin.. I looked the elephant man for a while.. I puttyed on the make up today but my face still looks rough.. I used a lot of carrot oil this morning for healing and it was the only thing that did not sting the shit out of my face... I only get my face done about every 3 months .. next time I will not let her try that other wax.. and stick with the old hard wax... she puts that on and peels the actual wax off with out using the material... for some reason the hard wax does better on my skin ... ohh well live and learn ....
Knowing full well I need to get a grip..and get myself pointed in the right direction.. ( I have not been to far off the path but still.. not doing what I should).. I am targeting Monday April 20th as my start date.. Yeah I know I know.. why do I do that... for me .. I have to have a plan sometimes it works.. sometimes I fail.. hopefully I am ready to make it work...
IT was nine months ago yesterday that I lost my mom... and her words still ring in my ears.. Please take care of your heart... I am doing a lousy job of it right now.. I know... but I have not given up.. I just need to make the commitment again... I watch.. my husband's son and he is so commited to his body... I mean he does the Power Man dualothon , he did an Iron man.. he has done marathons .. he works out and is the trimmist leanest thing.. almost too trim.. but he is so devoted with out being obsessive unless its race or competition time... He almost lives to train.. I admire that .. I admire that devotion .. I wish it were bottled in an elixir and I could drink it.. and poof I would have that .. minus and distraction in my life...
I do not use mom's death as an excuse for over eating.. there is no excuse .. it is just something I am doing now.. eating wrong.. I know these things with no excuse I know them.. they are there..
and it is totally up to me.. no excuses.. to change .. to make a commitment to self...
This I know to be true and self evident of me... its like the saying goes.. IF you do what you have always done you will get what you have always got... its time .. for something big to happen.. before something "BIG" (read: BAD) does happen..
Am thinking of doing the combo plan a little Eating Well.. and Weight watchers.. it would really be the new WW that they have out... have had success with WW online in the past and am considering going back to it...
opinions are appreciated...
Until next time...
THIS looks really good to me...

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Don't give up Honi, you can do it.

Mouthy Girl said...

I'm backing you on this!

You've got a lot on your literal and figurative plates right now. You don't have to do it alone.

I know you've been missing your mom...I hope you can feel her spirit.

Doc Manette said...

It was around the same time that your mother passed away that I had the shock, so I'm thinking of you.

I know I'm ready to start paying better attention to me these days. You can do it. And I know you will.

Ann(ie) said...

I'll bet it takes time to feel whole again, sweetheart. Don't be too tough on yourself. I hope you can feel her around you, too rooting for you just like we are. xo.
I'm fixing to start Jenny Craig after I deliver this baby. =/ We can be each others cheering section!

~Laura said...

I have been missing for a while and just caught up on reading your blog. Remember, your mom is still in your heart and that you will always have!

Dealing with a Fibro flare up and a stinking earache! Hope all is well on the Fibro front for you)

Anonymous said...

Рекомендую посетить сайт [url=http://theloveland.ru/]знакомства[/url] Сайт входит в единый сервис знакомств, колоссально известный в России , странах СНГ и Европе. Заходите, регистрируйтесь - здесь вас ждут приятные знакомства, романтические встречи и настоящая любовь!!!