FAMILY FROM OUR WEDDING

Thursday, May 7, 2009



Vicki Gave me this award . That really was so sweet of you Vicki , I have been a terrible blogger lately... You guys know the rules...Here's what you do when you have received the "Super Blogger" award:Tape it up on your blog somewhere.Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog so they know they have something for them.

To me it is hard to just pick 5 people who inspire me.. as we all are Super Bloggers but lets follow the rules this time..
For today I pick:
~Budda Girl's World ~Scale Junkie~Twix~ Doctor Manette~Southbork
Until next time...

4 comments:

JC said...

Honi, you crack me up. You most certainy deserve this award. I might not always comment but I do keep up. Wish you well with whatever plan you choose. I was wondering how much nutrisystem would be. As for lapband or bypass, don't go there. It is all a mind game, set your mind to suceed and you body will follow.

Twix said...

Thank you! :D

Mouthy Girl said...

Thanks, sweetie pie!

Ann(ie) said...

your blog is SUPER!!! Well deserved award my friend! ;)